Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Need undetectable murder weapon

Need undetectable murder weapon within the Ideas, Plots and Stories forums, part of the Writing Discussion category at Fictionpost Writing Forums - Where Writers Unite; I am writing a twisted murder mystery about a rich socialite who is also a serial killer. I am trying to find out how she can poison someone without it being detected in a toxicology report. Killers do it all ...(murder methods, undetectable poison)

dirtdiva

Need undetectable murder weapon

I am writing a twisted murder mystery about a rich socialite who is also a serial killer. I am trying to find out how she can poison someone without it being detected in a toxicology report. Killers do it all the time on TV, but in real life, I am not sure there is any poison that cannot be detected in an autopsy. Alternatively, she could kill the person another way, but her M.O. is to kill people without the police knowing it was a murder. Any ideas?

Blog Entries

Re: Need undetectable murder weapon

use a gun and have the person make it look like suicide?
    Don't say I have a disability,

Say that I'm playing life on expert mode

and I'm still beating you, who's on normal...

wussy

Blog Entries

You might try googling the needed info. And while we here at FP are happy to help out, I suggest making an introduction thread (in the introduction forum) so we can all greet you properly, as well as participating in some of our other forums.

Alexofthejungle RustedPantheress's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The basic thing is to disguise the poisons effects as another terminal condintion. Example: The poison makes it look like they had a heart attack. In most cases, they wouldn't look any further.

Look down for my large post count... ~PoisonLove~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdiva View Post
    I am writing a twisted murder mystery about a rich socialite who is also a serial killer.
    Two words; Patrick Bateman. Have you ever read American Psycho? Almost identical theme. Rich businessman, who happens to be a psychopath.
    Spread love like violence. Spread hope like flames.

Sammy Jenkins Darkotter's Kosher Bacon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was this one show I watched...This guy poisoned both his wives with aged dog livers, because it has a high rate of this one vitamin, and it has effects like brain tumors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~PoisonLove~ View Post
    Two words; Patrick Bateman. Have you ever read American Psycho? Almost identical theme. Rich businessman, who happens to be a psychopath.
    That's a book? Didn't know that, but it is the funniest movie ever. I have never laughed so hard in my life.
    Anyway, you could have the murdered inject air into their blood stream. It's almost undetectable, and unless the coroner looks really closely they won't find the place where the needle was stuck in, and so won't suspect a thing. Can't remember how/why it kills them, I think it causes a brain haemorrhage or something.
    I watch way to many crime shows.
    “Love is not all wine and roses. Sometimes it’s handcuffs and cheese” ~Tim Minchin

“Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there’s footprints on the moon”

Procrastinate now, don't put it off!

Blog Entries

I think you mean oxygen? Yeah, in high enough doses, it's a lethal poison. Just like me

The only reason I wanted to watch it was the bit with Christian Bale running around his house naked with a chainsaw

Blog Entries

and I don't think it has to be Oxygen, (although I'm not 100% positive) I thought it was just air, cause once it reaches your heart.... Yea.
    “Love is not all wine and roses. Sometimes it’s handcuffs and cheese” ~Tim Minchin

“Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there’s footprints on the moon”

Procrastinate now, don't put it off!

Blog Entries

Hello?! Guy's the epitome of hawtness

I'll stop spamming now

Blog Entries

C'mon guys no spamming the threads. Anyways, I would do as Moon suggested and check google. While we can help with plot devices and whatnot it'd be better to consult google. XD

Novice

icicle. melts away, no finger prints.
    but that would still leave a wound so...insulin or adrenaline shots. both are natural. in large quantities, both are lethal.
    Last edited by Anne Arckey; 19-08-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Blog Entries

The best way to get away with murder is to not have it be a murder case. It's only murder if they find the body. Otherwise, it's just a missing persons case.

Novice

There is this old classic radio play where a woman kills her husband with a frozen leg of lamb, cooks it, and tries to feed it to the police when they come to investigate his death.

Be creative, undetectable implies no prove can be found on the body, this would make a rather dull crime. Even a missing or unusual weapon still be neat .
    Good luck.

Blog Entries

Push him off a rooftop, and pin a suicide note onto his jacket.

*wipes hands and walks away*

FP Writing Competition WInners
    October 2013 Winner: A Walk Down Memory Lane by Necherous | September 2013 Winner: The Wondrous Scarr Street Scam by LadyOfTheSea | August 2013 Winner: Grandpa's Grand Piano by Rose Laflesh | July 2013 Winner: The Jungle by mellen | June 2013 Winner: The Ship's Cat by SilverDolphin

Cirdec's Film Reviews

Blog Entries

Ah, but what if somebody noticed that it was two of you going up to the rooftop?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Unycorn View Post
    Ah, but what if somebody noticed that it was two of you going up to the rooftop?
    You do the hanky panky then you turn around... that's when I push you off!

But in your body or their body, there is evidence of hanky panky making your motives all the more innocent. You leave, he or she gets depressed at having cheated on his or her rich socialite wife or husband, and offs themselves.
    Last edited by Cedric; 31-10-2011 at 10:59 PM.

FP Writing Competition WInners
    October 2013 Winner: A Walk Down Memory Lane by Necherous | September 2013 Winner: The Wondrous Scarr Street Scam by LadyOfTheSea | August 2013 Winner: Grandpa's Grand Piano by Rose Laflesh | July 2013 Winner: The Jungle by mellen | June 2013 Winner: The Ship's Cat by SilverDolphin

Cirdec's Film Reviews

Couple ideas:
    1: use misdirection. Use a poison that could be found around the house and make it appear to be accidental. For instance, poison the individual with something like antifreeze (which is supposed to taste sweet), and have the killer place some antifreeze in a plastic water bottle and leave it out in the open. Cops will think that the victim just drank from the wrong bottle and forgot what had been in there. This sort of thing actually happens and usually the person ends up getting their stomach pumped because they downed paint thinner instead of chocolate milk (I almost did this once while painting a mural)

2: use alcohol. You can kill someone with alcohol poisoning by spiking their beer with vodka. they think they're just drinking three or four beers, but with two shots in each, they down the equivalent of 9-12. Once they're that loopy, you can get them to drink anything. Dump half a bottle of vodka into a glass of beer and they're done.

3: use their own body's natural weakness. Have the victim be a diabetic. the killer swaps out their sugar free twinkies with regular. Dump some sugar into their Diet Coke and mix powdered sugar with their Splenda and their time on earth is short. Cops will say "should have kept track of your blood sugar"

4: kill them with nature. There are many species of frogs and salamanders that secrete an extremely potent toxin. If one were to "accidentally" come in contact with the victim, then the cops will easily catch the killer. Unfortunately you can't prosecute amphibians. There were a few campers in Montana who all died when they scooped up water from a clear stream to make coffee. A deadly salamander was caught in the pot and a few sips killed everyone in the camp.

5: carbon monoxide: sneak into the house and loosen the exhaust pipe on the natural gas powered hot water heater. Once the person goes to sleep, run a hose from your car's exhaust pipe into the house to speed up the process.

Novice

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdiva View Post
    I am writing a twisted murder mystery about a rich socialite who is also a serial killer. I am trying to find out how she can poison someone without it being detected in a toxicology report. Killers do it all the time on TV, but in real life, I am not sure there is any poison that cannot be detected in an autopsy. Alternatively, she could kill the person another way, but her M.O. is to kill people without the police knowing it was a murder. Any ideas?
    These questions always make me think back to DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS. Just looking up at the lights makes everyone blind.

There's a bad guy where the antag exposes his victims to consistent loud sounds. Undetectable.

Novice

maybe she can sneak up behind a person, choke them to death, then hang them to make it look like a suicide?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information