Scratchboard Ideas

Scratchboard Ideas within the The Lounge forums, part of the Community category at Fictionpost Writing Forums - Where Writers Unite; for my intro art class I have to do a scrathboard project, which deals with texture and lines. Most people do animals, but I wanted to incorporate a person since they're what I'm best at. If anyone has any ideas, ...(ideas, scratchboard)

Scratchboard Ideas

for my intro art class I have to do a scrathboard project, which deals with texture and lines. Most people do animals, but I wanted to incorporate a person since they're what I'm best at. If anyone has any ideas, please throw them at me!!! preferably by today or tomorrow, monday at latest, because my sketch is due Tuesday. the original picture I picked out was of the ad Paris Hilton did for Guess. It was sexy, had a person and an animal, so it seemed to be just what I was looking for. But I don't know...it just doesn't have the right feel to me.

the picture, for those of you who haven't seen it: http://www.steveaugust.com/images/resume/parissnake.jpg

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!! Links to pictures or sights would be great!! Thanks!!
    Windmill, Windmill for the land,
    Turn forever hand in hand,

Take it all in on your stride,
    It is ticking, falling down,

Love forever love is free,
    Let's turn forever you and me,

Windmill, windmill for the land,
    Is everybody in?

is the new world rising
    from the shambles of the old?

"I just put on my Led Zeppelin cd, plug in my curling iron, and get balls-to-the-wall pretty."

Re: Scratchboard Ideas

You are right, that indeed does not look right, anything with Paris Hilton does not look... right. (besides, it could strike her in the neck like that easily )

Lol, I love tigers, so yeah, but that woman on top of it doesn't exactly look hot, or sexy, so you could change that IF you choose to do something like that.

But if it should be a snake, maybe it should be more around the neck like a scarf, or around her legs and all that, does it have to be extremely realistic?

If not you could make the snake longer then they usually are (or it has to be an anaconda, but no one can lift those, lmao)

yeah...tigers are awesome but I'm too hot on the idea of that strange crazy gypsy lady on it's back. that was a good idea on the snake-scarf thing; I'll think about that...

and yes...most things with paris hilton do not look right.
    thank you!!

Is everybody in?

is the new world rising

"I just put on my Led Zeppelin cd, plug in my curling iron, and get balls-to-the-wall pretty."

well to all whom it may concern I finished my project and my teacher really liked it. If I can figure a way to get pics on here I'll post it

Is everybody in?

is the new world rising

Quote Originally Posted by slinkishfaerie92
    yeah...tigers are awesome but I'm too hot on the idea of that strange crazy gypsy lady on it's back. that was a good idea on the snake-scarf thing; I'll think about that...

and yes...most things with paris hilton do not look right.
    thank you!!
    I just noticed the picture was photoshopped -_-

Anyways, glad to hear your teacher liked what you made.

Thread Information